Do you have anything to declare? 你有什么需要申报吗?
Customs officer: May I look at your passport and customs declaration form, sir?先生,我可以看看你的护照和报关单吗?
Daniel Adams: Certainly. Here you are.当然。 给你。
Customs officer: Do you have anything to declare?你有东西要申报吗?
Daniel Adams:No, nothing. Just the normal allowance.没什么。只是正常限额。
Customs officer: What do you have in this suitcase?你这个行李箱里有什么?
Daniel Adams: Books, clothes, personal belongings and a bottle of wine.书籍,衣服,私人物品和一瓶葡萄酒。
Customs officer: Okay, do you have anything else besides these?好的,除了这些还有别的吗?
Daniel Adams: No, I don´t.没有了。
Customs officer: How much money do you have on you?你身上有多少钱?
Daniel Adams: I have four thousand US dollars and eight hundred Euro.我有四千美元和八百欧元。
Customs officer: That´s fine, thank you. You can proceed. Have a nice stay in the United States.没关系,谢谢。 你可以过关了。 希望你在美国玩得开心。
Daniel Adams:Thank you. I´m sure I will.谢谢你,我相信会的。
tips:
①customs declaration form“海关申报表”;
②Do you have anything to declare? “你有什么东西需要申报吗?”;
③allowance,原意为“补贴,津贴”,但是这里指的是过海关用语中所说的“限额”。
友情链接:
福建小吃培训学校 重庆小面培训 惠州装修 学厨网 深圳小吃培训学校 小吃培训 东莞小吃培训学校 上海小吃培训学校 浙江小吃培训学校 江苏小吃培训学校 重庆小吃培训学校 深圳厨师培训学校 深圳现卤现捞培训学校 广州小吃培训学校 外卖餐饮培训学校 佛山小吃培训学校 中山小吃培训学校 惠州小吃培训学校 现卤现捞培训中心 奶茶培训学校 江门小吃培训学校 重庆烤鱼培训学校 炭火烧烤培训学校 桂林米粉培训学校 麻辣烫培训学校 川渝火锅培训学校